PAGES

WORK WIFE BALANCE

Sunday, June 19, 2016

Why hello there and welcome to Work Wife Balance. 

My name is Jacq - In addition to being a wife and a mother I also work full-time. Given that being a parent and a spouse is a full-time job in its own right, life can get a trifle frantic. 

When I tell people about my job the first question they ask me is "how do you do it all?

I don't. 

No one does, at least no one I know personally and I know a lot of hugely successful people. 

If you have ever: 
a) Ironed the collar of a work shirt with your hair straightener; 
b) Wound the clock forward, closed the curtains and sent the kids to bed early so you can drink wine; 
c) Cried when Tescoes announced they would no longer ship internationally; 
d) Are about to try any of the above (with the exception of c...it was a dark day) 

Then you've come to the right place. 

Work Wife Balance is about creating a place to share things to make people's working lives easier. Celebrating the chaos. No one's life is as sparkly or clean as it is on their blog. Honest. #zoomout. 

I have made a profession out of helping people into companies, and helping companies with their people. It's something I am good at. Really good at. 

However you have landed here, and for whatever reason I hope you find something that makes your life a little better than when you arrived. 

Jacq
Photo Credit - bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment:

Hover to Pin

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design